Low Module count patch according to the Audiopath:
1x E350 thru LPG as one Voice.
1x VCDO thru LPG as the other voice ( forgot to bypass the Phaser i guess, but you can't hear it )
a little CV panning was added on both voices
the musicality was not worked out. But i rerely do.
Much work that is. and sync of the sequenzers was not working
( two MFB sequenzers are in repair )
Doepfer:Quad AD, 2x BBD module
it'S a Jamsong with following addition:
plus one multiple and one clockdvider to sync two TC D-Two Delays.
the clock divider could have been omitted.
a litle bit of a cheap 19" reverb was also added.
It's a jam, so no cuts
it was maybe the second or third time experimenting with the A-143-1,but i have it since one year, never liked it.
2 VCOs and the 808 BD are the only soundsources, everything else is gating and modularFX plus 19" Delay and Reverb
the intro of one of my Jamsongs.
I think i added some software Reverb.
Beside modularsynth also some 19" Delay and Reverb as allways
simple basic patch with neural agonizer
ambientjam around the neural agoniser i think.
This shit of a software Reverb i added to the file makes it hard to recognise if there was my springreverb.
ok, not really ;)